Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Nacho Libre movie review

OK folks, I have to confess I wasted a rental on this one. This movie is boring, unfunny and stupid. I was pretty disappointed though, because I really like Napoleon Dynamite and thought that this would be hilarious and funny. Although it may not have been dirty, it crossed the line of stupidity to the point of making me wonder if I should waste an hour and a half to watch the whole thing through. You may like this movie, but I found it a waste of time. I do enjoy Jack Black and like him in the movie School of Rock, however, I believe he had an unfunny and weird story to work with and even his talent as a comedian couldn't lift this movie out of the pit of movie duds. If you are really in a crazy mood or feel so tired that seeing someone fall on their face is hilarious to you, then perhaps you should give it a try. I guess I failed to see the point in trying to enjoy this movie. Hopefully the writer/director of this movie will learn from their mistakes with this one.

No comments: