Saturday, January 26, 2008

What I'm Reading


Currently I've picked up the book on the left at my local library, and have been surprised with how involved in the story I am becoming. This story revolves around a young man who's mother has passed away and she has left him a note to go find his uncle and live with him. So, the boy (Jeremy) decides to head across country and find his uncle - who happens to be working at a mine. I haven't finished this story, but I must say the characters are pretty engaging, and the story moves along without too much descriptive language as some novels have a tendency to do. So far I'm really enjoying this book and look forward to finishing it soon.
As far as the comments I have received (re: last post)....
I would like to clarify that I have not given up all movies, just decided to use less of my time to watch movies. I recommend using your time to further creativity, not just watching the ideas of others.

No comments: