Sunday, November 19, 2006

Man in the Iron Mask

I would give this movie 5 stars out of 5! Two thumbs up. An excellent movie about the noble swordsmen of the past. I know this was a fictional story, but the retelling of this movie is superb! I thought the acting was top-notch, the landscape and scenery very beautiful and the storyline interesting and action-packed. Highly recommended. In fact I would consider buying this movie or at least watching it again. The main plot is that there are twins in the kingdom - a evil brat of a king, and a locked up twin brother who has a noble heart and chooses not to be bitter. The four musketeers have to unite to over-rule the evil, selfish king. How they do it I won't say, but it is very interesting and this movie-version of the Alexander Dumas' tale is definitely worth the rental. Inspiring and well-done in my opinion.

No comments: