Thursday, March 29, 2007

Complete the Album by iTunes


I just found out that iTunes now has the the Complete the Album feature which enables you to not have to buy the whole album over again if you own part of it already. To me this is just another example of Apple staying on top of making it easy for consumers to purchase music, and I for one will continue to support the Apple store. It rocks (literally!). Lately I've been listening to some great tunes like


  • "Time Won't Let Me Go" by The Bravery,

  • "Just a Little (submarines remix)" by Leigh Nash,

  • "In Case of Emergency" by Cool Hand Luke, and

  • "Shambala" by Three Dog Night.

I discovered the last song by watching an episode of Lost the other day and loving the jamming music on it. While Three Dog Night isn't a new band, it was to me, and I have freshly discovered their music. On the spiritual side, I really like



  • "Made to Love" by Toby Mac,

  • "Wash Over Me" by David Ruis, and

  • "Hope of the Nations" by Brian Doerksen.

All highly recommended if you have a spare gift card and are looking for some great music. Of course, music being a very subjective thing in many ways, I can't guaranteed my picks will be compatible with your tastes, but I'm not charging any money for them either. Of course if I was, I doubt this blog would continue. Until next time!

No comments: