Saturday, May 19, 2007

We are back in business!

Well that was a lesson in keeping tabs on your domain! As some of you may have noticed our domain name of paulandchrystal was temporarily taken over due to my lack of care in renewing it. However, after seeing the takeover for so many days, I decided to see if I could renew it, and happily I could. I don't know if anyone is still reading this, but I thought I would post a message that I have not given up the blog, and if we ever do lose the domain name again, please try http://paulandchrystal.blogspot.com . We are both happy to have it back. Blogging becomes fun after a while. When you realize that you are posting to the world, and that people are interacting with your posting by leaving comments, it really creates almost an addicting way of trading thoughts and idea over the world wide web.

I have my DVR taping the 2nd installment of Pirates of Caribbean tonight. I have yet to see it, so I will probably be posting a review of it soon. The 1st one seemed to be OK, and I hear the 2nd one made a ton at the movies. Plus, this summer the 3rd Pirates movie is due out. Not that I'm expecting a wonderful triology, but I do hope the 2nd one is worth watching.

Is anyone still reading this? It would be encouraging to hear if anyone has realized we now own www.paulandchrystal.com again. Leave a comment, we love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is a wonderful movie in my opinion. I think you'll like it, but then again I don't know you very well. If you haven't seen Spiderman 3 then you are missing a good movie. Mary Jane dies which was a shocker to me. The evil spiderman kills her. It is very sad. All in all I think you'll enjoy it.
Oh and by the way welcome back to cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

The part where Mary Jane dances the tango with Venom is pretty moving. How could she cheat on Peter with Venom! It's good the evil Spiderman gets her...