Thursday, June 28, 2007

Night At the Museum Review


I had heard this movie was pretty funny, so I decided to rent it and see. Not as great as I was expecting. Decent movie and very politically correct and obvious in an attempt to make history come alive, but maybe I just was expecting too much. It did have some great actors like Dick Van Dyke, Mickey Rooney, Robin Williams, and Owen Wilson (Ok maybe that last name is a stretch), but it just seemed kind of cheesy and silly and some of the story lines just didn't seem to get developed enough. The plot was thin, the acting was decent (Robin Williams seemed to have the best part and acted the best in my opinion), but all-in-all, not a movie I would necessarily rewatch. If the kids want to see it, it is a pretty safe bet, but otherwise watch Stranger Than Fiction (see my review below) for an exceptional movie with a great script and high quality acting.

No comments: