Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stranger Than Fiction Review


It seems like it has been forever, since I have penned a review, but that doesn't mean I haven't been watching movies. I just saw a very well made movie on the right which really was surprising in how well written and acted it was. I have seen several Will Ferrell movies and usually after watching one I wonder if I could have used the time better than to sit through a movie watching him be a clown. I do find him funny, I just don't expect him to be in deep movies. He really showed his acting talent in the movie Stranger Than Fiction. This movie had an exceptional script and really made me think about life in a deeper sort of way. I guess you may classify this movie as a feel-good thinker movie, but whatever the recipe and genre it falls into, I liked it a lot. Two thumbs up for an interesting look at why we live life in less-than-ordinary ways. Highly recommended. I may have to go out and buy this one.

No comments: