Saturday, September 08, 2007

Afterwards Music Review by Collective Soul

I decided to switch gears and mention a new CD that just came out that is noteworthy and well done. The Afterwards CD by Collective Soul is a CD that is worth buying. The music isn't poppy, yet it is interesting to listen to as well as fun. I ended up spotting it on Itunes (due to liking some of their previous work), and as I sampled some of their tracks I decided to buy one. Then I sampled some more of the tracks on this album and decided the whole album sounded very well done and was worth a purchase - so I completed the entire album on iTunes and am looking forward to listening to it on the commute into work. You may not like the sound, but I encourage you to at least try the samples on iTunes and see if it is a sound you may like. I look forward to listening to it over and over as I enjoy listening to the creative talent of these guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This album is one of the band's most solid from start to finish.. This band seems to have found another gear in its lyrics, music, and overall style. "Hollywood" is as catchy as they come, as is "I Don't Need Anymore Friends." Great stuff.

ajaxvonrayotrap said...

Thankyou for your kind words and support of
Collective Souls' new album "Afterwords".

great musicians, great songs, loyal down to earth
good people!

I've been producing and playing with them in the studio for nearly 10 years now since dosage,
i agree that this one is really special!!

anthony j. resta

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.