Thursday, October 29, 2009

2 Fast 2 Furious Review

After watching the 4th movie in this series, I decided to go back and watch the in-between sequels that Hollywood has produced and see if they were worthy additions to the "Fast and the Furious" movie series. I really like the first one, and the 4th movie I consider one of the better sequels I have seen, so I gave the 2nd movie a shot. I have to say honestly that I thought this movie lacked some ingredients of the 4th. I don't know if it was the exclusion of Vin Diesel or just a storyline that seemed a little less involving and more far-fetched, but something just didn't deliver in this movie. The main actress in this movie was also in the movie "Hitch" so I recognized her from that. Paul Walker is back and I'm glad that he agreed to come back for this one, because I think his character is a pretty important part to the whole "Fast and the Furious" series. Although this movie had its good moments, it just didn't live up to how well the 4th in the series executed (in my opinion), and could easily have been skipped over in my opinion. Still, if you like fast car movies and want to see some, but not all, of the ingredients from the first movie, you may want to check this movie out. I would give it one out of two thumbs up.

No comments: