Thursday, October 29, 2009

State of Play

This movie caught my eye, and I decided to throw it onto the queue and see how it delivers. Surprise, surprise! I thought it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. First of all, the acting is phenomenal. Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, and Rachel McAdams all do exceptional at drawing you into an interesting story. Second of all, the story itself isn't too predictable. I like the fact that this movie kept me guessing all the way to the very end. Even when I thought I had figured it out, I learned new information until the credits rolled. Thirdly, this movie wrapped the mystery all up without feeling overly cute and predictable. It was an intelligent drama with a great storyline, and wonderful delivery. I highly recommend this movie, "State of Play".

No comments: