Saturday, October 03, 2009

The OC: Season 3, 4


I, Chrystal, was sick almost all of September. During this time, I was grateful for our many channels and embarrassed to admit hours of reluctantly watching SOAP network (what else is on during the day). Then I have to admit that I am hooked on season 3 of The OC. I think this show is a modern spin on Beverly Hills 90210. The show focuses on 4 designer clad teens and their parents. The main story line is about Ryan Atwood, a rough high school student from Chino, CA., that gets adopted by Sandy Cohen, an affluent Attorney General. Ryan has to adapt to his new environment and learn to mesh with the rich kids to make the most of the opportunity. Season 3 ended with the death of one of the main characters. Season 4 started with the young adults still processing the grief from losing a friend, but moving forward with their lives pursuing jobs and college. I love the witty humor between the characters and the great acting!

No comments: