Saturday, October 02, 2010

Killers Review


I wasn't sure what this movie would be like, but I do like both Ashton and Katherine and the preview looked funny. Now that I rejoined Netflix again, I figured it is time to start up on the reviews. Why? Well watching movies is all fun and everything, but unless I analyze the movie and compare it to others as well as evaluate it from a Biblical worldview, I find movie watching can be a big useless time sink. This movie is about Ashton Kutcher who is an assassin in the movie. He falls in love with Katherine Heigl's character and the rest you will have to watch. My opinion? Did not like it. Something about this movie just didn't deliver what I wanted. The movie walks the fine line between action and comedy and didn't do it well. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or be concerned during intense action scenes and the overall delivery of the lines left much to be desired. I'm going to have to say this movie was definitely worth skipping. One character in the movie does nothing but drink throughout the entire movie. Is this supposed to be funny? Are we to laugh at murder and alcoholism? I suggest this movie be skipped based on poor delivery and objectionable material to laugh about.

No comments: