Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Best Hamburger

OK, now for a change of topic. Who do you believe makes the best hamburger out there? This is a very important topic because when you hunger for a mouth-watering juicy hamburger, you can't go just anywhere. You must pick the place of all places. I have been to several different hamburger places among them being:
  1. McDonald's (of course)
  2. Fudruckers
  3. Red Robin
  4. Five Guys
  5. Burger King
  6. Wendy's

Those are the main places where I live. Also among those places number 2 and 3 are kind of a higher class dining experience than the rest of them. How about for taste? What place has the best tasting burger? I think I'm going to probably lean toward Fudruckers (#2) on this one. Yes, I do love the 5 Guys burgers but they aren't really that gourmet. They are delicious no doubt, but they lack the weight and juiciness you would get at Fudruckers. So all those out there in Bloggerville, what do you think? Out of those 6 options which in your opinion is the best tasting burger?

4 comments:

kristin said...

I'd take Bethany's hamburgers over any of those places! (especially when they have all the fixings. :))

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha Kristin. Thanks for the kudos to my burgers! I'll even give it away, the key ingredient is Brown Sugar, but Paul and Chrystal you're welcome to try them anytime. Just let us know.

Anonymous said...

oh brother...I can't believe people are writing comments....

Anonymous said...

How about Hollywood Cantine on Wandsbeker Chaussee in Hamburg. Its a good place, but I am not sure its worth the trip (wink) Maybe Bethany will have us for a try.

Cheers, Sophie