Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Inside Out Review

Just watched this movie tonight with the family and I have to say :  Pixar has created another great movie!  I've really enjoyed the Toy Story series and the Monster Inc. series so when this one came out I was eager to see what they had created next.  The story revolves around the different emotions inside a young girl's head.  The main emotions are : joy, sadness, fear, anger, and disgust, and this movie shows throughout the story how they each work inside the main character's head.   This could have been written to be a real sleeper,  but the writing is so clever that is never gets dull for one minute.   Besides that it was fascinating to see how they illustrated each emotion and how those emotions then played out in the real life scenarios.  I've never seen a movie quite like this one, and I think Disney and the Pixar studio pulled it off perfectly.   My two girls watched the whole movie without getting bored, and Chrystal and I both enjoyed watching the whole thing through.   The humor was great, it was touching as well as wholesome.  This is family entertainment at its best.   If you are looking for a great family movie that will entertain as well as make you think about the emotional pulls that go on in a family,  don't pass this movie up.  Two thumbs up from Paul and Chrystal.

No comments: